My colleague, Prof. Gilberto Berríos, created this exam for his students last term which resembles our Departmental Exam. There are 25 questions with three alternatives and the test has a time limit of 1 hour 30 minutes (exactly like the departmental exam). Please write your name and last name so he can keep track of the test because his students will be taking it too and he will like to know the results. I hope you find it useful.14.2.08
Sample departmental test
My colleague, Prof. Gilberto Berríos, created this exam for his students last term which resembles our Departmental Exam. There are 25 questions with three alternatives and the test has a time limit of 1 hour 30 minutes (exactly like the departmental exam). Please write your name and last name so he can keep track of the test because his students will be taking it too and he will like to know the results. I hope you find it useful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Esta interesante pero pide nombre de usuario y contraseña! no quise jurungar mucho asi que seguire viendo lo demás. Señorita bertha si quiere crear un test parecido y mandarselo a los estudiantes por mail o publicarlo en la web, me dice y puedo ayudarla a hacer uno...
Thanks Luis, I have used several tools such as Quia and Hot Potatoes but I would be interested in what you can recommend to me. We can talk next class and you can come to my office to show me. Thanks so much for your offer.
Cheers, Berta
Post a Comment